COUNTER SURVEILLANCE/ SERV/TRNG



OBJECTIVE: I am committed to providing a safe and secure environment for each of the clients I am entrusted to protect. Professional bodyguard service customized to client’s needs.

I specialize in the following areas:
Asset Courier
Advance Team Operations.
Background Checks (criminal,credit,employment)
Threat Assessment Counter-Terrorism.
Counter Surveillance- Electronic sweeps for
(telephone taps,room bugs,hidden cameras, body mikes,covert GPS tracking, also the feared infinity bug).
Bomb Sniffing Dogs.
Cheating Spouses
Investigations.
Special events and security consulting.
Personal security for private parties/Business meetings
Traveling Bodyguard/Security Escorts
Celebrities/Models/Private individuals.


EXPERIENCE: Attended V.I.P Executive Protection School.
(Detroit Michigan)

Certifications- CPI(Nonviolent Crisis Intervention)Crisis Prevention Institute.
Tactical Communications(Verbal Judo Institute).
Courses Studied: Psychology, Abnormal Psychology

Special defensive tactics class (Federal Officers) United States Probation Office. Trained by Senior U.S Government Defensive Tactics Instructor- Darryl D Mobley(F.L.E.T.C)Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.

JOHNSON COUNTY KS, DEPUTY SHERIFF.


AGENCIES WORKED ALONGSIDE WITH:
The R.M.S Queen Mary (Security Department).
Long Beach Police Department (Intel division) CT.
Rio Hotel, Caesars Palace (Security Dept,Caesars Entertainment Corporation) Las Vegas, Nevada
United States Army War College (Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania)

Copyright 2015 Ronin Group.