
With over 15 years of experience in law enforcement as a bodyguard and Deputy Sheriff, Anthony Burnside has real world experience in the field of executive protection. His background in Behavioral and Abnormal Psychology allows him to be calm and collected in high-pressure situations. This particular skill set also allows him to formulate psychological profiles in threat assessment cases.
Due to this background, Anthony has frequently been called to consult for television projects and also called to speak at seminars. His commercials have been seen nationwide; his most recent television commercial was for the "Crime Scene Investigator" series for the Florida Metropolitan University C.S.I. Program where he portrays a lead C.S.I.
Anthony recently conducted protection and tactical operations at the S.S.I. Conference at the prestigious U.S. Army War College for a former White House official. Anthony also has provided elite VIP protection for VIP's at world televised music events.